THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 3... still back at it! Plus, good dialog

So my energy levels have been pretty super these past couple of days. It feels nice to be back in the thick of things. Reading other raw blogs... more education.. raw forums and writing in this blog. I am sure given a month or so back in the raw world I feel the frustrations I have always felt. The frustrations of reading peoples strong opinions of feeling they know what's best for everyone else. The frustrations of  hearing how their raw lifestyle is best for ALL the other raw enthusiasts. *sigh*

But.... when we read through all of that, ultimately, we do gain new knowledge of new methods that could *potentially* work for us. I am a prime example of a cookie not fitting the mold. My raw journey has led me all over the place eating a broad spectrum of raw methods. Each new attempt is a learning experience and hopefully in the end, one will stick. Thats all we can hope for!

Anywho...

Today!

8:ish Breakfast juice =

5 large oranges
decent sized chunk of ginger
5 carrots (smaller in size but full in length. (Thats what she said))
handful of parsley



11:57am  Lunch juice (I should have juiced before this time but got lazy)

3 large oranges
2 large apples
chunk of ginger root
two cups (large handful) spinach (for the vitamin K, I have horrible circulation and veins)

This one is super tasty as well. Cant taste the 'green' one bit!


just documenting that it is 2:00 and I am hungry. I am thinking a raw bar might do the trick!



6:25 and its Kombucha tine!

I am nearing the end of my day at the shop and plan to go home and make a super large leafy green salad! Yesterday I topped it off with some raw sunflower seeds for a bit of protein and vitamin E.

"Just a quarter cup of these seeds is enough to make up for about 90% of the daily requirements of Vitamin E in the body"


I was hoping to add a little avocado to the mix but the store had no ripe ones. It made me sad :(




Thats all for today!


Cheers and good health!

0 comments: